domenica 9 gennaio 2011

I haven't practiced for more than two weeks, I fail.

Laura: So it's obvious I've failed my plan of a long-term, daily practice. I've spent the laziest Chrismas holidays ever, but I've
started a lot of stuff.


Not quite sure where I'm going there.

Oda Nobunaga, the man who almost unified Japan.



These are some failed attempt to the illustration about the historical character I wanted to submit for Io Disegno a Modo Mio weekly theme.

I then changed my mind and switched to the other historical character I chose, Cesare Borgia ;p

Although I'm not happy at all. Must be a moment of tiredness,I haven't been very satisfied with my work lately. I'm sure it's related to the fact that I haven't dedicated some quality time to practicing in a long time now. I need...recharge : D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento